Friday, January 28, 2011

Sewing! ...or maybe not?

I was going to make my first post on here something to do with sewing but I broke one of the fundamental rules in creating: Make sure you have all your supplies handy. Yes, I did it. I know it's not unheard of the in the crafty/creative/bloggery world but I have a very disorganized craft-stash closet. Very disorganized. I spend a day organizing it and within a day or two it's back to being a disaster. There is no win with this closet, though maybe there would be if I didn't share this space with my equally disorganized and yet loving husband. =)

Anyway, I'm making this rule #1 in crafting: double check your supplies before you start and make sure they are on hand!

So much for a creative first blog post. Stick with me folks, I promise there will be some neat stuff on here. I have a whole disorganized closet full of ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment